Thursday, July 19, 2012

Double the fun!

Jonny and I both agree that we are extremely blessed to have such awesome in-laws.  I love spending time with his parents and family and he loves hanging out with my family.  Over the 4th of July we got to spend some time with both families. 

 We spent the 4th at my parent's house enjoying the pool, a cookout, and some fireworks. My cousin Max, who is in the Navy, was in town as well as my aunt, uncle, and cousin Ali from Boise. It was great to see them. Wes didn't nap much during the day so he was so tired.
All American Boy

Foerschler Family with the fruit flag pizza I made

Hot and happy!

watching the fireworks

crashed on daddy
The next day we headed up to Minneapolis to see Jonny's family. Jonny's brother and his wife made their first trip to Kansas with the twins. There was a constant flow of family and friends in the house to see the twins and Wes too! We joked that the Foerschler house should be called "Baby Central". We can't help but think how crazy it will be when the 3 kids are running around.  Jonny and I are so glad to be going through this parenthood journey with his brother and wife.  We feel very blessed!
Great Grandpa Foerschler

cousins headed out for lunch

mommas and thier babies

the foerschler grandbabies

Aunt Jodi has the magic touch

future K-staters

Auntie Em and Uncle Jonny with Ryan and Olivia

Ryan hams it up for the camera!

Sweet little princess Olivia
The moral of the story is...faith, family, firworks (in that order)!

No comments:

Post a Comment