Monday, July 23, 2012

8 month stud

Well, my little boy is now 8 months (on the 14th, yeah I'm a little behind on the blogging). I'm not sure how this can be.  The time is just flying by and I'm trying to soak up every minute of it.  Wes is probably one of the happiest babies I've ever seen.  All I have to do is look at him and he will smile or giggle.  I love seeing him so happy.  It amazes me that even at 8 months he has such personality, which is very similar to his daddy's. 

Wes at 8 months:
  • smiles all the time
  • has NO teeth yet!
  • loves food (especially fruits)
  • is Mr. laid back
  • loves to be outside
  • prefers to sit up and play with his toys
  • will rock on all fours, but can't quite figure out how to move forward (but he sure can go backward!)
  • likes to play peek-a-boo
  • babbles with syllables like "ba ba", "da da", "va va", "ga ga" and lots of other vowel sounds
  • weighs between 17-18 pounds
  • loves music or when mommy or daddy sing to him



And the moral of the story is...enjoy the moment because they go so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment