Thursday, October 25, 2012

Overflowing

First of all, I don't usually blog while at work because there just is not enough time, but today is a special day!  No, Wes isn't walking.  No, he didn't sleep 12 hours. And NO, I'm not pregnant!

Today, Wes (and Jackson) made this momma's heart overflow with joy.  My heart was so full that the only thing I could do was smile and cry.  And here is how he did it...


Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  These two boys are such good friends at such a young age.  I am SO blessed to have one of my best friends go through this motherhood journey with me.  I'm pretty much living my dream: raising my kid along side one of my best friends, Jami.  And better yet, she gets to stay home with her son and take care of my little boy.  Thank you God!  Now don't get me wrong, I do get a little worried that Wes will like Ms. Jami more than me, but lets face it, I'm momma.  That won't happen.  But I do love the way he smiles and laughs when he sees Jami.  Does my heart good to know he is loved and cared for while I'm at work helping kids communicate.  My cup runneth over!

Check out these boys in action:




And the moral of the story is...God's plans put even our wildest dreams to shame.  God is the ultimate story topper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment