Thursday, September 6, 2012

9 months

So, it's been almost a month since I last updated the Foerschler Fables.  What can I say?  Life has been busy!  So busy that our little Wes turned 9 months and I'm just now blogging about it.  I don't really know where the last 9 months have gone.  What I do know is that I love Mr. Wes more and more every day.  It is quite an honor to watch him grow.  Thank you God!

Wes at 9 months:
  • weighs 18 pounds, 9 ounces (25th%)
  • is 27 and a 1/2 inches tall (30th%)
  • wasn't quite crawling yet, but started crawling 2 weeks later
  • still rocking the toothless smile (cut his 1st tooth last week-on the top!)
  • loves playing with his tractor and farm animals
  • enjoys books
  • loves his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins
  • waves "hi" and "bye-bye"
  • jabbers all the time
  • is still nursing (never thought I would make it this long)
  • thinks its funny when mommy says "ouch"
  • has had 4 haircuts, yes you read that right folks, 4!
  • continues to be our laid back, happy little boy!
belts are fun! who knew?
just sitting in my bed


haircut #4


two of his favs-stacking cups and sock monkey
 
am I cute or what?!

happy boy!

 And the moral of the story is...smiles are contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment