Saturday, September 22, 2012

10 months already!

Yep, our little Wesley is now 10 months old.  Whoa!  The thing that is hardest to swallow is that he is almost 1 year old.  Eek!  But, I'm loving everybit of this stage.  Tired, yes, but loving it. :)

Wes at 10 months:
  • has 2 teeth (the top and bottom left)
  • crawls everywhere
  • pulls up on everything he shouldn't be
  • growls like a Wildcat (in the 6 years I studied speech/language I never learned about the "growling" stage)
  • continues to jabber, but is using mama a lot more
  • sleeps through the night most of the time (thank you God)
  • is transitioning to table food
  • loves spaghetti
  • isstill nursing, but down to 4 times a day.  Which means mommy only has to pump once at work!
  • is becoming more and more daring and with that comes bumps and bruises
  • experienced his first KSU football game and did great!
  • makes his mommy and daddy smile A LOT
Although I'm sad that he is already 10 months, I'm looking forward to watching him grow and enjoying the next stage of life.

"yea, I know I'm big stuff"

the many faces of Wes (photos courtesy of Jami)

his first Wingnuts game

"and that's what we call a sack lunch"

lunch with the guys
And the moral of the story is...10 month old boys may think they are grown men and it's up to the mommy to keep them babies as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment